We are a growing team of creative senior educators who have established a strong market presence in executive educational recruitment, providing career guidance to educators, and future forecasting with whole school communities in order to inform strategic planning processes. We know schools, we understand the current landscape and have valued insights into what the future of education needs to move towards, to meet the learning needs of our students. We respect the pedagogical theories, but our impact is in placing skilled change-maker leaders in schools, to action innovation and collaboratively working with schools to co-create a new 21st century vision.
Our passion is to be a trusted extension of your HR and School Leadership Team. We want to build strong, long term relationships based on trust, transparency, clear and consistent communication, and become a part of your strategic development and school community. Our agility and flexibility, combined with a highly relational approach means that we are well positioned to tailor solutions to your needs.
Hutton Consulting is an Australian based national Educational Consultancy company, driven by a desire to inspire schools in re-imagining a new way of ‘doing’. Our offices are based in Melbourne and Adelaide.
Successful Leadership Appointments
- Vice Principal Community Engagement and Advancement – Haileybury
- Deputy Principal Future Learning and Curriculum – Peninsula Grammar
- Deputy Principal – Korowa Anglican Girls’ School
- Deputy Principal, Staff Development, One School and International Engagement – Haileybury
- Head of Senior School – Westbourne Grammar School
- Assistant Principal – Cire Community College
- Deputy Principal Middle School – Haileybury
- Deputy Principal, Head of Primary – Calvin Christian School
- Enterprise Academy Manager – Mentone Girls’ Grammar School
- Head of Middle School – Methodist Ladies’ College
- Head of Campus (Brighton) – Haileybury
- Head of Junior School/Deputy Head of Campus (Brighton) – Haileybury
- Deputy Head of Boarding – Methodist Ladies’ College
- Head of Teaching & Learning – Melbourne Grammar School (Grimwade House)
- Head of Digital Learning and Innovation – Strathcona Baptist Girls’ Grammar
- Head of Mathematics – Ruyton Girls’ School
- Head of Science – Trinity Grammar School
- Head of Performing Arts – Strathcona Baptist Girls’ Grammar
- Head of Mathematics – St Michael’s Grammar School
- Human Resources Coordinator – Peninsula Grammar
- Year Level Wellbeing Coordinator and Senior English Teacher – Ruyton Girls’ School
- Coordinator of Digital Learning and Innovation (Primary) – Strathcona Baptist Girls’ Grammar
- Coordinator of Individual Differences – Westbourne Grammar School
- Junior School Music Coordinator – Strathcona Baptist Girls’ Grammar
- Chief Operating Officer – Henderson’s Educational Services
6th Nov 2017 – Brisbane
Hutton Consulting in partnership with the Australian Boarding Schools Association present a seminar to advance your career and prepare you for your next leadership position.