We are a growing team of creative senior educators who have established a strong market presence in executive educational recruitment, providing career guidance to educators, and future forecasting with whole school communities in order to inform strategic planning processes. We know schools, we understand the current landscape and have valued insights into what the future of education needs to move towards, to meet the learning needs of our students. We respect the pedagogical theories, but our impact is in placing skilled change-maker leaders in schools, to action innovation and collaboratively working with schools to co-create a new 21st century vision.
Our passion is to be a trusted extension of your HR and School Leadership Team. We want to build strong, long term relationships based on trust, transparency, clear and consistent communication, and become a part of your strategic development and school community. Our agility and flexibility, combined with a highly relational approach means that we are well positioned to tailor solutions to your needs.
Hutton Consulting is an Australian based national Educational Consultancy company, driven by a desire to inspire schools in re-imagining a new way of ‘doing’. Our offices are based in Melbourne and Adelaide.
- Head of Mathematics – St Michael’s Grammar School (click for details)
- Head of Performing Arts – Strathcona Baptist Girls’ Grammar (click for details)
- Head of Digital Learning and Innovation – Strathcona Baptist Girls’ Grammar (click for details)
- Head of Campus (Brighton) – Haileybury (click for details)
- Deputy Principal Future Learning and Curriculum – Peninsula Grammar (click for details)