Edrolo is an Australian, venture-backed edtech startup with global ambitions. Currently with a team of 65 and growing fast, Edrolo’s mission is simple: to improve education. With office locations in Fitzroy, Victoria and also in Alexandria, Sydney, Edrolo team members are passionate about fulfilling the strategic mission and building a culture where the whole team can work together pro-actively and united by a common purpose.
Edrolo’s belief is that all students should have access to the greatest teachers, people who bring subjects to life and inspire learning and passion. They believe students should have access to this regardless of where they live or what school they attend. Additionally, all schools should have access to powerful data to drive school improvement, which is accessible via the Edrolo platform.
The Learning Innovation Associate (LIA) is focused on fostering and maintaining relationships with existing and new partner schools by providing proactive and reactive support and consultancy to clients in their effective use of all Edrolo products, and by supporting the growth of Edrolo subscriptions. Interactions with schools include both in- person and virtual support, conducting teacher and student training, educating teachers and leadership teams on the value and use of online resources, and selling new Edrolo products to schools to support their teaching and learning goals.
Primarily working from home, but also with time in both the Sydney and Melbourne offices, this role involves working with schools across the Central Coast/Newcastle region (and beyond). The LIA will ensure schools are getting the most out of the resource and look for further Edrolo use cases where possible. Maintaining and growing our current relationships with schools with the goal of improving education for all is at the heart of this role, which sits within the Edrolo Sales Team.
The role allows you the opportunity to work alongside enthusiastic and spirited people who are passionate about the way education is delivered in Australia, and believe in enhancing teaching and student learning experiences. Edrolo’s offices are relaxed and open space. Team members dress casually and work hard. Successful team members constantly push themselves and each other to achieve, to make things better, to drive all forward.
Key role responsibilities
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships with partner secondary schools
- Proactively and reactively liaising with key school contacts and teachers on a daily basis, including pitching new products, running trials, and upgrading current subscriptions
- Respond to school queries and issues in a timely manner ensuring all school information is up to date in our CRM and reporting databases
- Strategic planning both internally and with partner schools
- Visit schools for meetings and provide training for teachers and students
- Facilitate online training sessions
- Translate product feedback and improvements to our Tech and Content Teams
- Actively participate in team meetings and discussions
- Regular communication with company Founders and colleagues
- Issue and follow up any invoices/class changes
- Other tasks as may be required.
- Bachelor degree or higher, and ideally experience within the education sector
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding achievement in aspects of professional or learning life
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up a problem and suggest a creative response
- Passionate about cultivating client relationships and integrating technology into education
- Hard-working and self-motivated individual with excellent time management skills
- Tech-savvy and able to confidently stand in front of an audience of students and teachers
- Self-starter who works well autonomously as well as in a team
- Adapts and embraces change quickly
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- Sales experience is a plus, but not at all essential for new starters
- Full-time access to a car is a requirement for this role
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Career progression within the company for high achievers
- Flexible working hours from home plus time in our Alexandria office in Sydney with roughly 10 other team members
- No complex hierarchy or politics
- Regular team events, dinners, and drinks
- Trips to Melbourne for company-wide events
Edrolo has engaged Hutton Consulting to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the full position description please contact Helen Bardell on 0488 426 035 or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 8 July, 2019