- Permanent role
- Applications close: Monday 6 December, 5:00pm, 2021
Located in the vibrant suburb of St Kilda, St Michael’s Grammar School (St Michael’s) is one of the leading K-12, co-educational schools in Australia, respected for its exceptional educational offering, wellbeing programs and deep commitment to innovative approaches to teaching, learning and caring. St Michael’s is a place where creative, inquiring minds learn from, with and for the world. At St Michael’s our students are at the heart of a learning ecosystem designed to cultivate strong foundations in key areas of learning, creative and flexible problem-solving, independent thinking, effective collaboration and collective wellbeing.
The School is seeking an exceptional and enthusiastic Student Enrolment Manager to lead the School Enrolments team. Take your place at the forefront of this opportunity to lead this strong, cohesive and highly collaborative team in a highly regarded school where diversity and inclusivity are valued. There is also a whole-of-school appreciation of the importance of enrolments, and an understanding of the enrolment process.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, growth minded professional, preferably with tertiary or post graduate qualifications in marketing, public relations or similar able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
- The ability to develop positive working relationships and deliver excellent client service with both internal and external customers
- Experience successfully leading and managing a team
- An appreciation of contemporary education marketing, parental/student decision making, student enrolment and retention strategies
- High-level stakeholder engagement experience and the ability to represent St Michael’s at senior levels within the School community and beyond
- Strong client service focus, the ability to network successfully and represent St Michael’s both internally and externally in a professional manner
- Highly-developed computer literacy skills
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
St Michael’s Grammar School is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. These documents may be downloaded from the School’s website.
St Michael’s Grammar School has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion, enquiries regarding the application process and requests for the full position description, please contact Dr Amanda Samson email@example.com Tel. 0433 356 911
Applications close: Monday December 6, 2021 at 5pm