- Permanent role
- Applications close: 5.00pm Friday, February 24, 2023
Who are we?
HCA is an award winning leadership search, strategy and development company. To read about our unique story, visit our website here
What is our purpose?
Transforming education, one leader at a time, so educational communities can thrive.
What is our impact?
- 350 educational leadership search appointments
- 500 schools or organisations positively impacted by our service
- 250,000 students benefiting from the support, development and placement of leaders
How do we build culture?
Our key words that we express through communication and actions are:
Relational I Insight I Integrity I Quality I Partnership I Innovative
Our company culture reflects the values of confidentiality, integrity, transparency, inclusivity, and a creative approach. We create warmth and an atmosphere of empowerment. We model acts of vulnerability, reward challenges to the status quo, and seek to actively support the growth of all members of our team.
Are you interested?
Due to our continued growth, this full time position could be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, and the successful candidate will be able to:
- Skilfully build strong partnerships with educational organisations
- Develop relationships and network effectively with candidates
- Ability to work at an executive level with a solutions focused mindset
- Manage multiple projects and competing priorities with exceptional time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent relational and service driven capacities in a fast-moving environment
- Offer strategic input with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset
You will ideally have experience in tertiary or secondary education, recruitment or executive level leadership development training.
What can we offer the successful candidate?
- Hybrid work arrangement in place
- Flexible and supportive team culture
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Generous leave arrangements
- Professional Development programs
- Connection and time spent working in schools
The successful candidate will need to obtain or have a working with children certification and preferably have post graduate qualifications in a related field. The start date is negotiable.
For a confidential discussion, all enquiries regarding the application process and requests for the candidate information pack, please contact the Founding Director Fiona Hutton or Tanya Thornton on 0488 426 035 or email@example.com.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE.
Applications close Friday 24 February, 2023 at 5.00pm.