- Permanent role
- Applications close: Monday 31 October, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Scotch College is one of the leading independent day and boarding schools in Australia. Founded in 1851 by James Forbes, who was influenced by the thinkers of the Scottish Enlightenment, Scotch College has been educating boys for longer than any other school in Victoria. It has a rich history, underpinned by timeless Christian values which anchor its educational leadership and strong academic record.
This position provides and co-ordinates a range of administrative activities to meet the needs of the VCE Office and the VCE Coordinator. The role requires the highest level of administrative support, coordination, attention to detail and confidentiality. The ability to work with a team to support the wide range of staff and boys who access the VCE Office is fundamental to the success of the position.
Essential to this role are –
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of VASS
- Experience in VCE administration
- Ability to work collaboratively and with sensitivity to others’ needs
- Ability to liaise and communicate with staff, parents and students in a professional and highly confidential manner
- Strong word processing and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An understanding of and interest in education and student welfare
Scotch College is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the school’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
Hutton Consulting Australia is partnering with Scotch College in the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the candidate information pack please contact Mark Sowden on 0421 707 996 or by email on email@example.com.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 31 October 2022