- Permanent role
- Applications close: Monday 30th August at 5pm.
Toowoomba Christian College Board invite applications from experienced leaders with a commitment to Christian education and an inspiring vision for the future.
Established in 1979, Toowoomba Christian College (TCC) has been established as a ministry of Toowoomba City Church, catering for students between years Prep – 12. Located in the beautiful surrounds of Highfields, a rapidly expanding development, the Toowoomba Christian College Community enjoy stunning views and space to learn. With a student population of 720 students, Toowoomba Christian College is a leading independent school with outstanding facilities, a strong vision for enabling each student to flourish and a community that prepares its students for success beyond secondary education. The staff at TCC, actively contribute to the Christian ethos which underpins the holistic care and development provided to each student.
After 34 years of outstanding Christian service and leadership, including 30 years as Principal, Mr Richard Brown is retiring at the end of Term 2, 2022. Therefore, the School Board seeks a committed Christian leader and educator who has the ability to drive vision, execute the continued long-term, strategic development of the college to deliver strong academic, co-curricular, pastoral and spiritual outcomes. The successful candidate will be able to translate ideas and concepts into action, analyse complex situations and engage others proactively in change and improvement. Commencing in Term 3, 2022, or earlier by negotiation, the successful candidate will be a motivated, relational leader, with a dynamic presence and ability to authentically connect with all members of the TCC community and external stakeholders.
The appointee will be able to:
- Lead, promote and demonstrate the principles and values of a Christian Education
- Clearly articulate a compelling strategic vision which enhances the quality of education at the Colleges and anticipates the future needs of learners and teachers
- Demonstrate a high level of engagement in education, with thorough knowledge of developments at international, national and state levels
- Demonstrate the knowledge and successful record of implementation of a range of executive leadership principles and practices in managing change and innovation in an inclusive and collaborative manner
- Manage high level and complex wellbeing matters in a timely and effective manner
- Provide an executive level of leadership in all aspects of the College’s operations, including resourcing and people management, financial management, marketing, fundraising, communications and governance
- Empower staff, students and parents to actively engage with the College community through effective relationships
- Lead a high performing executive team, with transparency, integrity and high levels of self-awareness
Toowoomba Christian College has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to providing a child safe environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, as outlined in the Child Protection Policy.
The Toowoomba Christian College Board has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the candidate information pack and associated documents, please contact Fiona Hutton on 0499 000 973 or by emailing email@example.com
Please ONLY APPLY directly to Hutton Consulting Australia. Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
Applications close Monday, 30 August 2021 at 5.00pm