- Permanent role
- Applications close: 5.00pm Sunday, March 12, 2023
Thomas Carr College seeks an outstanding leader who demonstrates a lived faith, an ethical disposition, and an appreciation of Catholic identity. Commencing in Term 3, 2023, or by negotiation, the successful candidate will be an inclusive, relational, and dynamic leader.
Thomas Carr College is a dynamic Catholic learning community, guided by the Gospel. Excellence and opportunities to develop are pursued. Through our hope and service to others we shine our light into the world.
The future principal of Thomas Carr College will:
- Be a practising Catholic and possess a deep understanding and commitment to the Educational Mission of the Church and guided by Gospel values.
- Provide executive level leadership across all aspects of the College’s operations, including resourcing and people management, financial and facilities management, and meeting legislative, systemic, and governance requirements that apply to all Catholic schools.
- Possess a strong passion for, and expertise in, modern pedagogical approaches with a demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and manage staff in a highly relational manner, while maintaining high expectations for innovative professional practice.
- Display a strong commitment to student wellbeing, and possess the ability to develop and implement programs and structures that enable all students to feel valued, safe, connected and supported to pursue their individual talents.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement with a focus on staff development
- Empower staff, students, and parents to actively engage with the College community, and cultivate partnerships with key stakeholder groups for the benefit of the College.
- Possess knowledge and a successful track record of implementing a range of executive leadership principles and practices, managing change and innovation in an inclusive and collaborative manner.
Thomas Carr College community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
Hutton Consulting Australia is partnering with Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools Ltd (MACS) in the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion, all enquiries regarding the application process and requests for the candidate information pack, please contact Mark Sowden on 0421 707 996 or email@example.com.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE.
Applications close Sunday March 12, 2023 at 5.00pm.