- Permanent role
- Applications close: Sunday, 18th June, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Located by the Coomera River on the Gold Coast (QLD), Saint Stephen’s College is a vibrant, co-educational, independent school, offering education from ELC to Year 12. With a senior credentials program in place for students to access flexible pathways catering to a diverse community of learners, the uniqueness of Saint Stephen’s is its ability to shape an authentic welcoming and inclusive culture based on Christian principles of respect, kindness and care. Providing excellence in education for a large international student community, all students can find their place at Saint Stephen’s, and they authentically celebrate and support one another in their individual and collective pursuits.
The College Board seeks an exceptional Principal of character, who is a dynamic, proven leader with strong values and an inspirational approach, to lead the school into its next phase of development.
The Principal will be a future-focused, progressive and relational leader, with a commitment to ensuring that the students and staff who leave Saint Stephen’s, do so ready to navigate life with confidence, and to make a difference to their local and global communities.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Lead, promote and demonstrate the principles and values of a learner-driven education that develops competent, contributing students of good character
- Clearly articulate and inspire a compelling strategic vision which enhances the quality of education at the College and anticipates the future needs of learners and teachers
- Demonstrate a high level of engagement in effective education, with thorough knowledge of developments at international, national and state levels
- Demonstrate the knowledge and the successful implementation of a range of executive leadership principles and practices in managing change and innovation in an inclusive and collaborative manner
- Manage high level and complex student and staff wellbeing matters in a timely and effective manner
- Provide an executive level of leadership in all aspects of the College’s operations, including resourcing and people management, financial management, marketing, fundraising, communications, risk/compliance and governance
- Empower staff, students and parents to actively engage with the College community through effective communication and positive relationships
- Lead the measurable development of the College Executive and all staff within the College Community
Saint Stephen’s College has zero tolerance for child abuse and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
The Saint Stephen’s College Board has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the candidate information pack, please contact the lead consultant Fiona Hutton on 0499 000 973 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tanya Thornton via email: email@example.com
Applications close on Sunday 18th June, 2023 at 5:00 pm