- Permanent role
- Applications close: 5.00pm Monday, February 27, 2023
Formally established in 1960, and with a heritage stretching back to 1898, Padua College remains true to its Mercy and Franciscan mission of providing a high quality education for all young people. With a strong focus on engaging learners to identify and build upon their God-given talents, and through the support of outstanding staff, each student can access the best educational pathway to reach their full potential. Located on the highly desirable Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Padua College has grown to be a multi-campus school governed by Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools Ltd (MACS).
The College seeks to offer a dynamic and adaptive learning environment across three main campuses: Mornington, Rosebud and Tyabb. Graduate students benefit from the extensive facilities of a larger school network, yet the care is individualised and every student is known.
Padua College seeks a strategic, experienced leader who demonstrates a lived faith, an ethical disposition, and an appreciation of Catholic identity. Commencing in Term 3, 2023, or earlier by negotiation, the successful candidate will be an inclusive, relational, and dynamic leader with a commitment to the Mercy and Franciscan values and charism, ready to lead the College into the next phase of development with a focus on continued unification of the whole school.
The future Principal of Padua College will:
- Be a practising Catholic with a strong sense of the Educational Mission of the Church, give witness to the Christian faith in our Catholic tradition and articulate an authentic commitment to Mercy and Franciscan charisms;
- Have a passion for, and expertise in, contemporary educational approaches, together with a demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and manage staff in a way that is highly relational and upholds high expectations for innovative professional practice;
- Demonstrate strong academic leadership and the ability to provide innovative, dynamic and challenging curriculum that is globally oriented and places appropriate emphasis on successful learning for each student;
- Have a strong commitment to student wellbeing and the provision of programs and structures that enable all students to feel valued, safe, connected and supported to pursue their individual talents;
- Support the development of strong leadership teams and coach staff to grow and continuously learn;
- Empower staff, students, and parents to actively engage with the College community and continue to establish and nurture partnerships with key stakeholder groups for the benefit of the College;
- Demonstrate the knowledge and successful record of implementation of a range of executive leadership principles and practices in managing change and innovation in an inclusive and collaborative manner;
- Provide an executive level of leadership in all aspects of the College’s operations, including resourcing and people management, financial and facilities management, legislative, systemic and governance requirements applicable to all Catholic schools.
Padua College community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
Hutton Consulting Australia is partnering with MACS in the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion, all enquiries regarding the application process and requests for the candidate information pack, please contact the lead consultant Fiona Hutton on 0499 000 973 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE.
Applications close Monday February 27, 2023 at 5.00pm.