- Permanent role
- Applications close: Wednesday November 20 at 5.00pm
Sacré Cœur, situated in the leafy inner east Melbourne suburb of Glen Iris, places an emphasis on serious study and academic excellence. The curriculum is designed to engender the integral development of students, encouraging physical, intellectual, moral, creative and spiritual growth in a supportive and co-operative learning environment.
With a non-selective contemporary education that is tailored to student needs, guided by faith and marked by the distinctive spirit of the Sacred Heart, the School has a rich 200 year history of learning that is guided by a Cor Unum spirit – one heart and one mind, in the heart of Jesus Christ. From Prep to Year 12, Sacré Cœur goes beyond outstanding academic results, with dynamic co-curricular opportunities for all and a holistic approach to learning. Led by nurturing and inspiring role models, Sacré Cœur young women feel empowered to use their gifts to build the community and appreciate the offerings of others.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced People and Culture Manager to develop and lead as part of the high performing executive team. With a negotiated start, this is a full time, ongoing position, where the successful applicant will report directly to the Principal. Sacré Cœur is seeking an enthusiastic and committed leader, with the skills and dispositions to establish positive relationships with all stakeholders in a timely manner, together with proven communication skills. You will be appropriately qualified with suitable experience and a background relevant to the role. The work of the People and Culture Manager will be undertaken within the framework of the Goals of Sacred Heart Education:
- Faith which is relevant in today’s world
- A deep respect for intellectual values
- Building community as Christian value
- A social awareness that impels to action
- Personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom
With a negotiated start date prior to the commencement of the 2020 school year, the successful candidate will be an innovative and collaborative leader able to:
- Lead strategic and operational People and Culture initiatives.
- Develop the short and long term People and Culture vision and strategies to support the successful implementation of the School’s strategic plan.
- Embed best practice People and Culture processes, strategies and principles for the School.
- Operate in a collaborative, professional, confidential and discretionary manner.
- Promote professionalism and excellence in leadership practices.
- Facilitate the coaching and mentoring of leaders, developing appropriate leadership programs and building leadership capacity.
Sacré Cœur is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
Sacré Cœur has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the full position description please contact the lead consultant Dr Amanda Samson on 0433 356 911 or email email@example.com or Fiona Hutton on 0499 000 973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Wednesday November 20 at 5.00pm