- Permanent role
- Applications close: Tuesday 6th April 2021 at 5:00 pm
Future Schools Alliance (FSA) is an Australian-based, global collaboration of innovators, transforming learning communities and co-evolving the future of education. Their purpose is to facilitate collaboration, harness collective wisdom and catalyse educational innovations to evolve and transform school communities and enable learners to explore their holistic potential.
Hutton Consulting Australia (HCA) is an Australian-based specialist educational leadership search and development company investing in leaders today and for the future. HCA’s purpose is to partner with schools to source emerging and experienced leaders who ultimately make a difference to the education and futures of young people.
Together, FSA and HCA are reshaping the future of education in Australia.
An exciting opportunity exists for an agile and experienced marketing professional to be an integral part of these two transformational and future-focused organisations and:
- coordinate and execute marketing programs and projects to meet agreed metrics, deadlines and budgets
- manage internal resources to develop and execute an effective communication strategy for each company
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will coordinate the discrete marketing activities of FSA and HCA by implementing marketing strategies, coordinating social media networks, building internal and external stakeholder relationships and you will help plan future marketing initiatives throughout both organisations.
Working across both companies, you will be responsible for the execution of the marketing activities of each company in line with the relevant marketing campaign strategy and objectives of that company. With the increased national presence that both companies are experiencing, the role may also involve some travel.
The successful candidate will have or be able to demonstrate:
- a minimum 1-2 years relevant marketing/account coordinator experience
- a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport and interact effectively with stakeholders within the education community
- a thorough knowledge of contemporary marketing methods, including an ability to utilise current and emerging technologies to market effectively
- proficiency in the use of the Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office and WordPress
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- ability to work independently and collaboratively across multiple teams
This is a hands-on role that requires a strong communicator with a talent for communicating marketing ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment. As a member of FSA/HCA team, you will enjoy flexible work arrangements in a positive and supportive environment.
A competitive salary will be negotiated appropriate to qualifications and experience.
Please do not apply online for this role.
For a confidential conversation and to request a copy of the full position description and application instructions, please contact Rob Sieben on 0408 083 083 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Tuesday 6th April at 5:00 pm