- Permanent role
- Applications close: Monday 15 November, 5:00pm, 2021
Siena College seeks a confident, agile and experienced practitioner to lead Human Resources and support the strategic aims of the school.
Located in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, Siena College, a Catholic secondary school in the Dominican tradition, engages young women in a challenging education that empowers them with the personal resources to make a difference in the world, by searching for truth through a culture of lifelong learning. With an established tradition of promoting a learning environment where staff and students flourish, the College values of prayer, study, justice and community provide the foundation for all interactions and decisions.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a contemporary, experienced and skilful Human Resources professional to join the College. As a vibrant faith-filled Catholic community with a commitment to justice, truth, reconciliation and compassion, the School provides an exemplary and innovative education that challenges young women to achieve their personal best and the embrace the future with hope, courage and confidence. This role requires the successful candidate to build on the School’s reputation as a centre of excellence in education for young women and girls. All staff members of Siena College are expected to support and promote the College’s mission.
The Human Resources Manager reports to the Principal and works closely with the School’s Executive Team. The role has responsibility for the administration of all policies and procedures and compliance requirements relating to human resources in the School. Primarily this includes responsibility for recruitment, training and development, induction, staffing support, industrial relations and performance management administration. The successful candidate will preferably have school experience and,
- support the Principal through the leadership and development of the human resource functions of the School
- hold formal qualifications in the area of Human Resources and experience in dealing with all aspects of HR including recruitment/selection procedures, WH&S and compliance
- manage processes relating to onboarding, induction, exiting, professional learning and performance with the capacity to deliver training
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the proven ability to develop professional relationships with staff at all levels
- demonstrate contemporary knowledge of HR trends, key policies and procedures
- be able adept at MS and Database Management
Siena College has a zero tolerance policy for child abuse and is committed to promoting child safety, children’s wellbeing and protecting children from abuse.
Siena College has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the candidate information pack please contact the lead consultant Dr Amanda Samson on 0433 356 911 or email@example.com
Please do not apply directly on line. Candidates must obtain the process guidance prior to submitting their application.
Applications close: Monday November 15 at 5pm