- Permanent role
- Applications close: Wednesday 16 November, 2022 at 5:00pm.
From its humble beginnings in 1908, Roseville College has grown into an independent Anglican day school for girls, located in the suburb of Roseville on the North Shore Sydney, New South Wales Australia. At the heart of a Roseville education is the vision to raise women who are prepared to lead, serve, and fulfil their purpose.
Leading in girls’ education based on their four pillars of foundation – Christian faith, community, participation and leadership, Roseville seeks to equip each girl to be a person of character with a deep sense of purpose and a love of learning. With a strong focus on academic excellence through utilising contemporary pedagogical practices coupled with an innovative curriculum, the College seeks to inspire each girl to strive for her best. The underpinning values of truth, love and hope are deeply rooted in the Christian faith and guide the College in all that it does.
At the heart of all they do, the Head of Senior School will ensure that each girl is known, cared for, connected, supported, and challenged. The Head of Senior School provides clear direction, encouragement, and support to facilitate excellent learning opportunities, a rich and varied ‘whole of school life’ experience, proactive wellbeing and leadership development for students and staff. The Head of Senior School will uphold high expectations for him/herself and others working within the values and mission of an Anglican school for girls.
The Head of Senior School reports directly to the Principal and is responsible for Senior School life, pastoral care, and student expectations in Years 7-12. The Head of Senior School is a member of the Roseville College Executive.
With a negotiable start date, preferably beginning in Term 1 2023, the Head of Senior School will demonstrate outstanding leadership and a strong commitment to the education of all students.
The successful candidate will:
- Facilitate the development of a wellbeing program, in alignment with the Christian values of the College, that promotes growth of knowledge, character and resilience.
- Demonstrate contemporary knowledge of curriculum, educational trends, schooling practices, and pedagogy relevant to student and staff learning outcomes.
- Build and maintain effective teams and develop co-operative and constructive working relationships.
- Ensure effective daily operations of the Senior School, in collaboration with the Director of Academic Operations.
- Lead and participate in strategic planning, implementation, and review.
- Demonstrate high level communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, colleagues, parents, and the broader community.
- Display a personal commitment to learning and professional growth through mentoring and coaching staff as they seek to improve practice.
- Be an active member of their own church community, with a personal Christian faith.
Roseville College has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to providing a child safe environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, as outlined in the Child Protection Policy
Hutton Consulting Australia is partnering with Roseville College in the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to access the candidate information pack, please contact Jann Robinson on 0437774734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE.
Applications close: Wednesday 16th November 2022 at 5pm