- Full-time, 5 year tenure with the option to renew upon successful appraisal
- Applications close: Friday, 30 August, 2019 at 5:00pm
Concordia College is an ELC – 12 co-educational school of the Lutheran Church of Australia. Staff members are required to work within and actively support the Christian framework that underpins the College.
Concordia College is seeking a strong relational educational leader who will embrace and enhance the College values and ethos, is an outstanding educator with the capacity to inspire a passion for learning within the whole Senior School community, and who understands that a student’s academic success is underpinned by a comprehensive well-being program.
Beginning in 2020, the successful candidate will collaborate and lead a compelling vision for secondary school learning, student engagement and school well-being. Reporting directly to the Principal, the Head of Senior School will be a member of the College Leadership Team and will work closely with key staff to lead innovation in teaching and learning practice, build the capacity of Senior School Pastoral Leaders and promote a culture of respect in which students and staff have agency of their own learning.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- lead, manage and promote the Senior School
- work closely with the Head of Middle School
- support and encourage respectful communication and positive relationships with students, staff and parents of the Senior School and wider community
- develop, lead, support and implement the student well-being program within the Pastoral Program
- lead and work closely with the Assistant Head of Senior School to support students to achieve their personal best
Concordia College is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the College’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
Concordia College has engaged Hutton Consulting to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the full position description please contact Rob Sieben on 0408 083 083 or email email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 30 August, 2019 at 5.00pm