- Permanent role
- Applications close: Monday 7 March, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Kilbreda College, an independent Catholic girls school, seeks a dynamic, relational and skilled Finance Manager.
Founded in 1904, the College embraces the legacy of Saint Brigid and is committed to the core values and beliefs of the Brigidine tradition of Strength and Kindliness. Kilbreda students today have every opportunity to become women of hope and compassion with a personal commitment to justice and the courage to speak out and respond to the needs of others.
The Finance Manager plays an active role in the developing and implementing the College’s current and future financial operational policies and systems using contemporary business practices. Under the direction of the Business Manager he/she is responsible for the complex general accounting and reporting functions of the College, together with compliance reporting and administrative systems. The Finance Manager supports and works collaboratively with members of the Finance Team to ensure effective and efficient financial services across the College.
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor degree in accounting/commerce (essential), CA/CPA qualification (preferred), have experience in working in secondary school finance setting (preferred) and proven experience to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience within a dynamic finance team.
- Demonstrated experience with Synergetic (or similar) student management/finance systems
- Well-developed skills in providing professional advice to staff relevant to leave entitlements, superannuation options, WorkCover claims and taxation.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with staff and other members of the College community.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to concurrently manage a number of competing tasks.
- Demonstrate initiative and have the flexibility to deal with the unexpected.
- The capacity to operate with discretion, respect, trust and diplomacy whilst maintaining confidentiality
Kilbreda College has a zero tolerance of all forms of child abuse and has policies and processes in place to protect students. The College takes all allegations and concerns seriously and responds in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures.
Kilbreda College has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a full position description, a confidential discussion or enquiries regarding the application process, please contact Mark Sowden email@example.com 0421 707 996 or Dr Amanda Samson 0433 356 911 firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct applications are not considered. Please contact the consultants for the candidate information and application process.
Closing date for applications is Monday 7th March, 2022 at 5pm