Established in 1981, Crest Education Ltd is a thriving multi-faceted educational precinct. Crest is located on 138 acres in one of Melbourne’s fastest growing urban corridors, the City of Casey. Crest provides co-educational education from Early Learning (3 & 4 year olds) through to Year 12. Crest owns and operates: two Early Learning Centres, two co-educational Colleges (one providing the Australian Curriculum, the other, a world school for the International Baccalaureate); three co-curricular centres, catering for Equestrian, Agriculture and Horticulture, and Environmental studies. The student population, in 2020, will be some 1900+ students and will continue to grow for the foreseeable future. The staff at Hillcrest and Rivercrest Christian Colleges, actively contribute to the Christian ethos which underpins the holistic care and development provided to each student.
The Board seeks a committed Christian leader and educator who has the ability to drive vision, execute the continued long-term, strategic development of Crest Education Ltd and deliver strong academic, co-curricular, pastoral and spiritual outcomes. The successful candidate will be able to translate ideas and concepts into action, analyse complex situations and engage others proactively in change and improvement. Commencing in Term 1, 2020, the successful candidate will be a motivated, relational leader, with a dynamic presence and ability to authentically connect with all members of the Crest Education community and external stakeholders.
The appointee will be able to:
- Lead, promote and demonstrate the principals and values of a Christian Education
- Clearly articulate a compelling strategic vision which enhances the quality of education at the Colleges and anticipates the future needs of learners and teachers
- Demonstrate a high level of engagement in education, with thorough knowledge of developments at international, national and state levels
- Demonstrate the knowledge and successful record of implementation of a range of executive leadership principles and practices in managing change and innovation in an inclusive and collaborative manner
- Manage high level and complex wellbeing matters in a timely and effective manner
- Provide an executive level of leadership in all aspects of the College’s operations, including resourcing and people management, financial management, marketing, fundraising, communications and governance
- Empower staff, students and parents to actively engage with the College community through effective relationships
- Continue to develop an ongoing culture of philanthropy and community partnerships
Crest has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to providing a child safe environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, and their voices are heard about decisions that affect their lives.
Crest Education Ltd has engaged Hutton Consulting to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the candidate information pack and detailed position description, please contact Fiona Hutton on 0499 000 973 or email email@example.com
Applications close Friday, 3 May 2019 at 5.00pm