- Permanent role
- Applications close: Monday 26 September, 5:00pm, 2022
Loreto College, Marryatville (Adelaide) seeks a dynamic and inspiring Director of Enrichment & Co-Curricular Programs R-12 who will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic vision in all areas of Enrichment & Co-curricular particularly aimed at strengthening and reinforcing opportunities that both extend and enrich girls’ learning experience and wellbeing at Loreto College.
The Director of Enrichment & Co-Curricular Programs R-12 will
- Lead and develop the College’s Co-Curricular program, including the management of data relating to student engagement, wellbeing, learning and achievements across the College (R-12)
- Prepare an annual Co-Curricular program that is diverse and meets the developmental needs of girls, including seeking new opportunities for co-curricular offerings
- Make recommendations to the Senior Executive team with regards to strategic direction of the programs
- Be responsible for the overall management of the Enrichment & Co-Curricular programs – including the planning and timetabling of programs
- Be part of the College Leadership Team and reports to the Principal; with whom they work in close collaboration.
Located in an inner eastern suburb of Adelaide, Loreto College, Marryatville is a leading independent day and boarding school for girls from Early Learning to Year 12, situated 4 kms from the City Centre. Being at the forefront of values-based education, Loreto schools encapsulate the beliefs and spirit of Mary Ward in delivering an education which inspires strong, passionate, and confident girls and young women.
Loreto College has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Enrichment & Co-Curricular Programs R-12 to join the College Leadership Team and be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic vision in areas of Enrichment and Co-curricular programs. We are seeking applications from dynamic and experienced leaders who can support the College’s strategic vision and values, beginning their next leadership journey from the commencement of 2023.
In consultation with the Principal, the Director of Enrichment & Co-Curricular Programs R-12 is responsible for the strategic leadership and management of enrichment opportunities and co-curricular programs across the College. With a firm focus on the education of girls, the Director of Enrichment & Co-Curricular Programs R-12 will demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of contemporary practices relevant to the role and will use this expertise to critically assess processes and activities, identify opportunities for improvement of service, and to evaluate co-curricular activities in order to inform current future co-curricular programs. The Director of Enrichment & Co-Curricular Programs R-12 will have an excellent understanding of and be skilled in the use of technology in delivering an innovative approach to educational outcomes.
The Director of Enrichment & Co-Curricular Programs R-12 is part of the College Leadership Team and reports to the Principal with whom she/he works in close collaboration.
To be successful you will bring:
- Demonstrated evidence of sustained commitment to and support of co-curricular activities
- The drive, energy, and leadership to motivate colleagues and for connecting that to the age-related needs of girls
- Knowledge of innovative co-curricular experiences which is informed by research and includes an extensive appreciation of technology
- A demonstrated commitment to relationship building with students, staff, parents, and the wider community
- Ability to work flexibly as the demands of the role change, from a strategic level to one at ground level
- A commitment to ongoing professional learning and staff professional development
- The ability to laugh at oneself, have fun, and work as part of a community
- A commitment to the work of Mary Ward and the education of girls.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold relevant tertiary and post graduate qualifications and/or experience related to the leadership responsibility required by the position
- Be eligible to be registered to teach in South Australia and hold a current South Australian Teacher’s Registration Board Certificate
- Hold evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 or the provision of a medical exemption in line with CESA policy.
Loreto College is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the College’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
To Enquire and Apply:
Loreto College has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a full position description, a confidential discussion or enquiries regarding the application process, please contact Darren Roylett 0488 001 064 or email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ON-LINE
Applications must include a full cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria (maximum 2 pages), a detailed curriculum vitae (maximum 4 pages) and the contact details of three professional referees.
Closing date: Monday 26 September 2022