- Permanent role
- Applications close: Sunday 29th October, 2023 at 5.00pm.
Arden Anglican School is a vibrant coeducational independent school spread over two campuses in the leafy suburbs of Epping and Beecroft. The School offers a comprehensive curriculum that caters to over 1,000 students from Preschool through to Year 12, providing them with a solid foundation for their academic and personal development.
With a preferable January 2024 start, the Director of Community Engagement is responsible to the Principal and is a member of the School Executive. The Director of Community Engagement has delegated responsibility for the overall leadership and management of educational advancement, including community engagement, communications, enrolments, marketing, fundraising and archives. The role will provide strategic direction and oversight of the Advancement Department to enhance the profile of the School.
Relevant experience in an educational or not-for-profit entity in a similar role is highly desirable.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop consultative and collegial relationships with community, staff and parents
- Experience in providing strategic direction in an organisation
- Ability to lead and innovate marketing and branding
- Ability to develop, organise and implement community events
- Possess advanced skills in the full suite of MS Office and an ability to learn and develop skills in software applicable to the position requirements
- Willingness to fully embrace and support the Christian ethos of the School
Arden Anglican School has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to providing a child safe environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, as outlined in the Child Protection Policy. https://www.arden.nsw.edu.au/policies/
Hutton Consulting Australia is partnering with Arden Anglican School in the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the candidate information pack and associated documents, please contact Kirsti Hitz-Morton on 0434914188 or Kirsti.email@example.com Please ONLY APPLY directly to Hutton Consulting Australia.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm on Sunday 29th October 2023.