- Permanent role
- Applications close: Monday 17 October, 5:00pm, 2022
St Martins Lutheran College is a coeducational Reception to Year 12 College situated in Mt Gambier, South Australia. A member of the Lutheran Schools Association, St Martins was established in 1982 as a Lutheran Primary School.
In 2022, with around 800 students from Reception to Year 12, St Martins celebrates its 40th Anniversary and is seeking to appoint a dynamic Deputy Principal to support the Principal in the strategic and day to day leadership of the College.
The role of Deputy Principal is a role for an experienced educational leader who has broad experience across all areas of school leadership and management. The Deputy Principal will be a member of the College’s Senior Management Team (SMT) and will work closely with, and on occasions deputise for the Principal. To that end, the successful candidate will be a visible and relational leader, aligned to the mission, values and purpose of the Lutheran Church and with a demonstrable ability to lead and develop teams, as well as the academic and well-being programs of the College.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- an understanding of current educational curriculum and pedagogy.
- a track record of building and mentoring highly effective teams.
- the ability to engage with all members of the College community in a positive manner.
- experience using data to inform pedagogical practice.
- the skills to develop, review and deliver school strategy and operational plans.
- excellent communication skills in a range of formal and informal settings.
St Martins Lutheran College has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to providing an environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, as outlined in the School’s Child Protection Policy.
St Martins Lutheran College has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain a candidate information pack, please contact Rob Sieben on 0408 083 083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 17th October 2022 at 5.00pm