- Permanent role
- Applications close: Friday 7th October, 2022 at 5:00pm.
Westminster School is a leading independent, Uniting Church, Early Learning to Year 12, coeducational, day and boarding school located at Marion, South Australia, 12 km south of Adelaide.
With the upcoming retirement of Mr David Wallage after more than 40 years of exemplary service to Westminster, the School invites applications from experienced leaders with a commitment to education and an inspiring vision for schools of the future. The successful candidate will commence in Term 1, 2023.
The Deputy Principal – Head of Senior School (DP-HOSS) assists the Principal in leading the School to ensure the best experiential and educational outcomes for all students. This is a role for an experienced and relational leader who has broad experience across all areas of school leadership and management.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- a track record of educational leadership to manage change successfully and deliver continuous school improvement.
- experience in maintaining and enhancing the strong standards of academic excellence and the pursuit of learning.
- an understanding of current educational curriculum and pedagogy.
- a track record of building and mentoring highly effective teams.
- the skills to develop, review and deliver school strategy and operational plans.
- the ability to motivate and engage staff, students and parents to ensure a climate of support and high expectations.
- experience of integrating and enabling technology for learning and using data to track student performance.
- excellent communication skills in a range of formal and informal settings.
Westminster School provides a holistic education with a genuine focus on wellbeing, contributing to all children achieving their full potential.
Westminster School has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to providing an environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, as outlined in the School’s Child Protection Policy.
Westminster School has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain a candidate information pack, please contact Rob Sieben on 0408 083 083 or email email@example.com
Applications close Friday 7th October 2022 at 5.00pm