- Permanent role
- Applications close: Sunday 18 June, 2023 at 5.00pm.
A.B. Paterson College is an independent private school for students from Prep to Year 12 named after Andrew Barton (Banjo) Paterson, one of Australia’s great writers and poets. Central to the very heart and core of A.B. Paterson College is the aim of developing young men and women of character, leaders now and for the future.
The Deputy Principal works in close collaboration with the Heads of School and the Director of Early Learning. Together this team is responsible for the leadership and day-to-day management of the three sub-schools of A.B. Paterson College (Early Childhood Education, Junior School and Senior School).
The successful candidate will be a visible leader with a commitment to co-education, extensive experience in managing the operational aspects of a school and a keen appreciation of the demands of a future-focused pedagogy.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience and expertise within the Senior Leadership of a P-12 School
- Strong interpersonal skills and a capacity to develop and sustain productive relationships
- Demonstrated financial understanding, awareness and an ability to manage budgets
- Capacity to use strategic thinking and analytical skills to contribute to educational outcomes
- Demonstrated experience to lead and manage staff teams
A.B. Paterson College has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to providing a child safe environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, and their voices are heard about decisions that affect their lives.
Hutton Consulting Australia is partnering with A.B. Paterson College in the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the candidate information pack and associated documents, please contact Kirsti Hitz-Morton on 0434914188 or Kirsti.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ONLY APPLY directly to Hutton Consulting Australia.
Applications close Sunday 18th June 2023 at 5.00pm