- Permanent role
- Applications close: Monday 12th April 2021 at 5:00 pm
Future Schools Alliance is looking for an adaptive, organised and relational administrative professional to join their team.
On all great quests, teams succeed when they each bring unique ideas, skills and perspectives to the journey. This is why diversity and inclusion are core parts of our culture at the Future Schools Alliance (FSA).
We’ve got big plans for us, and for you – a Community Activator to join our team to support future focused schools to innovate, evolve their culture, liberate human potential and positively impact the world.
We’d love to find someone who has
- Passion for creating a schooling system that enables every young person to be fulfilled
- Expertise in organisational and administrative systems
- Exceptional customer focused capabilities and interpersonal skills
- An ability to plan, manage and coordinate events, functions and travel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable skills and intuitive understanding of IT
This role offers great flexibility for the right candidate. A competitive salary will be negotiated appropriate to qualifications and experience.
Future Schools Alliance is an Australian-based, global collaboration of innovators, transforming learning communities and co-evolving the future of education.
To Enquire and Apply:
Future Schools Alliance has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a full position description, a confidential discussion or enquiries regarding the application process, please contact Amanda Samson 0433 356 911 firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday April 12 at 5:00 pm
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ON-LINE
Applications must include a full cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria (approximately 2 pages), a detailed curriculum vitae (maximum 4 pages) and the contact details of three professional referees.