- Permanent role
- Applications close: Tuesday 12 July, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Preshil, a coeducational, secular, independent school, offers a truly contemporary, globally minded alternative to conventional schooling. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) Continuum School, its accredited IB Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programmes (PYP, MYP & DP) align with the school’s focus on intellectual challenge, inquiry and research-based learning. These programmes accommodate individual choice and independent learning and encourage students to develop ‘the courage to question’, to find their own voice and to become responsible and active global citizens beyond the classroom.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a skilful Communications & Marketing professional to join the school. The Communications & Marketing Manager will direct Preshil’s internal and external communications to enhance the visibility of the school and strengthen the relationship between the school and its constituent groups, including prospective families, current students and their parents, as well as alumni and friends of the school. The incumbent will develop and manage all aspects of the school’s communications plan, including publications, media relations, special event publicity, and online platforms. The Communications & Marketing Manager will work closely with the Principal and Heads of Campus, supporting them and all staff members in articulating a shared understanding of Preshil’s policies and practice.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing key messages (admissions, publications, marketing materials, collateral materials, campaign materials, etc.) for multiple constituencies.
- Directing the school’s internal and external communications and marketing, advancing Preshil’s goals and increasing engagement with constituencies.
- Managing all aspects of the school’s communications and marketing plan, including print and online communication, event publicity, and media relations.
- Developing and managing an integrated social media presence.
- Overseeing the coordination of graphic design, advertising, photography, videography, writing, editing, graphic identity, speeches/remarks, and online content.
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the value of diversity within a school
- Flexibility and creativity in a dynamic environment
- Proven success as an administrator responsible for communications and marketing
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects with shifting priorities and competing deadlines
- Ability to develop, monitor and adhere to budgets and production schedules.
- Relevant education in the field of communications and/or marketing
Preshil is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the school’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
Preshil has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. Do Not Apply Directly Online. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the candidate information pack please contact Aine Maher on 0457 521 228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Tuesday 12th July 2022 at 5:00 pm