- Permanent role
- Applications close: COB Friday 20 November, 2020
Cire Services seeks to appoint an exceptional and dynamic Campus Principal for the Cire Community School at its Yarra Junction Campus, Victoria from Term 1, 2021 or by a negotiated start.
Cire Services Incorporated is an advanced community-based organisation. Cire operates a range of services including a community school, family and children’s services, and is a Registered Training Organisation offering accredited, pre-accredited, work skills and leisure courses.
Cire Community School is a registered independent school providing VCAL curriculum to students in an alternative school environment for Years 7 to 12 at two campuses, Yarra Junction and Mt Evelyn. The school has experienced considerable growth this year due to the inclusion of Years 7 to 9 and will be enrolling students at years 5 & 6 levels in 2021 and seeking to expand into South Eastern and Western regions of Victoria.
The role of the Campus Principal is to lead and manage the day to day planning, delivery and evaluation of educational programs within an educational and welfare based setting that supports some of the most vulnerable and marginalised young people within the region.
Each Campus Principal has primary responsibility for the day to day operations of a Cire Community School Campus and will fulfil goals and target set on a regular basis. The Campus Principal will report directly to the Executive Principal. The Campus Principals together with the Executive Principal form the senior leadership of Cire Community School responsible for the development of policies, procedures, goals and targets, and the implementation of a continuous improvement agenda.
The Campus Principal will ensure the campus staff are effectively supported and managed, and that policies and processes are implemented in an effective and efficient manner.
Beginning in Term 1, 2021 or with a negotiated start date:
The successful candidate will be able to :
- Demonstrate an ability to lead a team in the achievement of educational objectives for vulnerable students
- Demonstrate experience in the development and delivery of high quality teaching and learning and curriculum programs
- Demonstrate high level interpersonal, communication and team work skills
- Demonstrate the ability to guide, advise and work professionally with all community stakeholders at varying levels
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in working with vulnerable and disengaged young people and developing strategies to meet the educational needs of these young people
- Have an ability to be sensitive to the needs of young people from different economic, social and cultural backgrounds
- Lead with integrity, demonstrating strong professional boundaries
Cire Services is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
Cire Services has engaged Hutton Consulting to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the Applicant’s Information Pack, please contact the lead consultant; Fiona Hutton on 0499 000 973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is COB Friday 20 November, 2020.