Cire Services Inc. is an advanced, community based, not for profit organisation. Cire operates a range of services to meet community needs through education and provision of services.
The Cire Community School is a registered independent school, providing secondary curriculum to students in an alternative school environment.
The role of the Campus Principal is to lead and manage the day to day planning, delivery and evaluation of educational programs within an educational and welfare based setting that supports some of the most vulnerable and marginalised young people within the Yarra Ranges region.
The Campus Principal will have primary responsibility for the day to day operation one of the Cire Community School Campus and will fulfill goals and target set on a regular basis. The Campus Principal will report directly to the Principal and together these will form the senior leadership of Cire Community School responsible for the development of policies, procedures, goals and targets, and the implementation of a continuous improvement agenda.
The Campus Principal will ensure the campus staff are effectively supported and managed and that policies and processes are implemented in an effective and efficient manner.
The duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- provide leadership and high level support to the principal, staff and school community in the develop high quality teaching and learning practices;
- Lead the day to day operations of a campus of the school;
- Lead and manage change including leadership of others in the process of change;
- Lead the development, implementation and review of quality educational programming and pedagogical practice within the school;
- Ensure that staff complete and maintain programming documentation in accordance with school expectations and guidelines and deliver programmes within those parameters;
- Lead staff in the development, implementation and regular review of Individual Learning Plans for all Cire students;
- Support teachers to effectively differentiate the curriculum and develop appropriate assessment tools and activities;
- Identify areas and opportunities for improvement and innovation;
- Identify professional learning needs and opportunities for staff;
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all internal staff and parents/guardians, community organisation and government bodies;
- Work effectively with stakeholders of varying levels.
- Represent Cire in a positive manner and role model professional standards
Cire Community School has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the full position description please contact Fiona Hutton on 0499 000 973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Amanda Samson on 0433 356 911 or email email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 6th December, 5.00pm