- Permanent role
- Applications close: Monday January 31, 5:00pm, 2022
The Hester Hornbrook Academy seeks a dynamic professional to lead the development of business relationships and growth.
The Hester Hornbrook Academy (HHA) provides flexible education and learning options, including VCAL (Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning) and VETiS (Vocational Education and Training in Schools). Recognising that mainstream education is not suitable for all young people, our programs are driven by the personal pursuits of students and integrate wellbeing and life skills approaches.
HHA operates from multiple locations campuses across Melbourne, with each class supported by an Educator and a Youth Worker who work in partnership to deliver the education program and provide personalised support to all students. The experienced, passionate team at HHA sees potential – not problems. The innovative model enables students to pursue their learning journey and access a range of choices and opportunities and take charge of their future.
The Business Relationships and Growth Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the HHA growth strategy; including growth and opportunities for future campus development, which will lead to increased student enrolments. They will ensure the development and maintenance of a strong network and stakeholder engagement. The Business Relationships and Growth Manager, will play a pivotal role in bringing a range of initiatives to fruition, including new school design and development and other initiatives designed to amplify our social impact.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative and relational leader, who holds a relevant tertiary qualification in business, finance, economics marketing or a related field, able to:
- Position and promote HHA as a leading provider of innovative and flexible learning pathways focused on engagement and empowerment of young people
- Strategically and collaboratively lead the growth, compliance and philanthropic aims of HHA
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills in building and sustaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Expertly contribute to the financial and commercial aspects of HHA, including maintaining and developing funding agreements
- Display an independent, flexible, growth orientated mindset, able to manage multiple projects and competing demands
The Hester Hornbrook Academy is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
The Hester Hornbrook Academy has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process please contact Dr Amanda Samson on 0433 356 911 or email email@example.com
Applications close on Monday January 31, 2022, at 5pm