- Permanent role
- Applications close: 5.00pm Wednesday 12 April, 2023
Rouse Hill Anglican College is a Christian learning community of over 1500 students Pre-K to Year 12. The life of the school is anchored in the Christian faith and their worship and spiritual life is grounded in the Anglican tradition.
The Business Manager is a member of the College’s senior executive team and is responsible for the management of College finances, facilities and work, health and safety. The Business Manger takes advice from the Anglican Schools Corporation group office under the Principal’s direction. The successful candidate will have analytical and finance modelling skills, act professionally and possess outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
Working strategically and closely with the Principal, along with the Executive, the Business Manager will provide strategic leadership of business services of Rouse Hill Anglican College by:
- managing the end-to-end elements of the College’s financial operations.
- assist in preparing annual budgets, monthly expenditure reports and cashflow forecasts.
- ensuring budgets are effectively managed, variances are analysed, and risks are mitigated or minimised.
- providing adequate, timely and appropriate financial advice to allow the Principal to make informed decisions relating to the management of the College.
- ensuring financial risks, issues and opportunities are appropriately identified, reported and managed.
- developing sustainability in the management of College finances and facilities.
- providing administrative support for the College Council and sub-committees, including preparing meeting papers, taking minutes and attending all meetings.
Key Selection Criteria
- Able to demonstrate an authentic commitment to the Christian mission and values of Rouse Hill Anglican College.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead teams with strong relational skills.
- Ability to provide oversight of the College’s business.
- Experience with management of capital projects, master planning and scenario development.
- Proven ability in contract management and HR functions.
- Tertiary qualifications- CA or CPA will be highly regarded.
Rouse Hill Anglican College is committed to child safety. All members of staff are required to comply with applicable child protection legislation and College’s Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.
Hutton Consulting Australia is partnering with Rouse Hill Anglican College to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain a candidate information pack, please contact the lead consultants Jann Robinson 0437774734 email@example.com or Rob Sieben firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE.
Applications close on Wednesday 12th April at 5pm