- Permanent role
- Applications close: 5.00pm Sunday, 12 February, 2023
Esslemont College is a newly established coeducational Baha’i inspired school offering Kindergarten through to Year 6. In 2023, the College opens its doors to students from Kindergarten to Year 2, and every year that follows, an additional year groups will be added. At capacity the College will enrol 120 students.
The College is located in Kellyville, nestled within the Hills District of Sydney. At the heart of Esslemont College is an engaged learning community in a child centric and nurturing environment.
Inspired by the tenets of the Baha’i Faith, Esslemont College aims to empower each child to develop a desire for the attainment of knowledge, realise their inherent potential and make a positive impact on the world.
The Business Manager is a senior member of the College Executive team and is appointed to the College by the Principal in consultation with the College Board. In conjunction with the Principal, the Business Manager holds the most senior corporate, finance and property position within the College. This position will require involvement in College Community activities both inside and outside designated hours. Due to Esslemont College being newly established, this will initially be a hands-on role in many different contexts with a variety of responsibilities.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent communication skills and be adept at establishing strong rapport with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Be able to implement efficient, flexible, and contemporary business practices, systems and procedures that provide excellent service to stakeholders.
- Have a proven track record of building strong collaborative professional relationships.
- Have experience in supporting strategy development, including business planning expertise, ability to develop financial models/forecasts and to source funding.
- Lead and manage the development and accountability for all financial activities within the College.
- Establish management and maintenance of financial and reporting systems and business operations.
- Possess the personal attributes of commitment, resilience, integrity, and flexibility.
Esslemont College is committed to child safety. All College members of staff are required to comply with applicable child protection legislation and are responsible for ensuring that the College’s Child Safe policies, procedures and programs are at the forefront of all they do. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the College’s Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.
Relevant qualifications in finance and or business required.
Hutton Consulting Australia is partnering with Esslemont College in the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the candidate information pack and associated documents, please contact Kirsti Hitz-Morton on 0434914188 or Kirsti.email@example.com.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE.
Applications close on Sunday 12th February at 5pm