- Permanent role
- Applications close: Sunday 30 October, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Founded in 1904, the College embraces the legacy of Saint Brigid and is committed to the core values and beliefs of the Brigidine tradition of Strength and Kindliness. Kilbreda students today have every opportunity to become women of hope and compassion with a personal commitment to justice and the courage to speak out and respond to the needs of others. The Assistant Principal: Performance and Development is a member of the College Leadership Team and work in collaboration with the Principal and other members of the Leadership Team in the overall leadership of the College. The primary focus of the Assistant Principal – Performance and Development is driving school improvement through utilising data or data analysis and a strategic and supportive approach to the ongoing professional growth of staff.
The successful candidate will be a high performing, organised and relational leader, preferably with post graduate qualifications in educational leadership. They will be a strategic thinker, committed to continuous improvement and have the capacity to innovate at a systems level. They will lead with empathy and a coaching and growth mindset, with a depth of experience at a leadership level in a secondary school and be able to:
- Promote and enhance the Catholic Mission and Identity of the College
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive professional learning program aligned with the strategic objectives of the College and individual professional learning goals
- Provide a high level of capacity to translate a broad and contemporary knowledge of contemporary learning and pedagogy into effective practice and professional learning
- Develop and lead the College’s approach to collecting and analysing data to drive school improvement
- Work with individuals and teams to build data literacy and its use in the continuous improvement of classroom learning and teaching, and College wellbeing programs
- Lead highly effective teams and large-scale improvement initiatives, which result in improved learning outcomes for students
- Demonstrate advanced communication skills, with demonstrated success in leading and influencing change across a variety of stakeholders including staff, students, families and community
Kilbreda College has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to providing a child safe environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, as outlined in the Child Protection Policy.
Hutton Consulting Australia has been engaged to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion, all enquiries regarding the application process and requests for the full position description, please contact Amanda Samson 0433 356 911 firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 30 October 2022.