- Permanent role
- Applications close: 5pm Monday March 23 2020
Ruyton Girls’ School seeks a dynamic and strategic Alumnae Relations and Bequests Manager, with the ability to develop strong relationships in a positive educational environment.
Ruyton Girls’ School is a forward thinking independent K – 12 school with a long tradition of academic success and co-curricular achievement. Their focus is on preparing girls for a lifetime of learning, leadership and engagement in our global community. They are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse.
At Ruyton the individuality of each girl is fostered in a caring and safe environment, nurturing her intellectual, physical, social and emotional qualities essential to flourish. Powerful learning is central to the Ruyton culture, building on a strong academic reputation. There is a focus on advancing the learning of every girl through the engagement of intellectual curiosity, building knowledge and skills about how to learn and supporting them to achieve their personal best and be exemplary citizens.
The School’s values shape and define the Ruyton woman and the way she leads her life:
• Character to be resilient and to act with confidence and compassion.
• Citizenship to effect positive change through civic and environmental action.
• Endeavour to be curious, creative and courageous learners seeking to achieve personal best.
• Integrity to live a life with honesty and virtue.
The Ruyton community lives by these values, providing support, role models and a sounding board for our girls as they make their mark in the world. The School embraces diversity and value the enrichment it brings to the learning community, committed to fostering respectful relationships and endeavour to create a culture of justice and fair treatment that extends to our broader community. This culture is central in preparing students to be respectful and socially aware global citizens.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced Alumnae Relations and Bequests Manager to join a dynamic and future focused team. With a negotiated start, this is a full time, ongoing position, where the successful applicant will report to the Director of Philanthropy and Engagement. Ruyton Girls’ School is seeking a strategic individual, highly skilled at relationship building. Suitable applicants will have a high level of emotional intelligence, exceptional communication skills and able to work collaboratively and independently. You will be appropriately qualified with suitable experience and a background relevant to the role.
The successful candidate will be able to:
● Manage and expand Alumnae engagement, communications and relationships
● Develop and enhance the Bequest programme and events
● Demonstrate the ability to think innovatively, deliver projects and work collaboratively
● Proactively maintain and further positive community connections and relationships
● Undertake research, create reports and maintain confidential records
● Show expertise and technical competence in MS Office and other systems.
Ruyton Girls’ School is committed to child safety. As such, the successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
Ruyton Girls’ School has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the full position description please contact the lead consultant Dr Amanda Samson on 0433 356 911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Fiona Hutton on 0499 000 973 or email email@example.com
Applications close: 5pm – Monday March 23 2020