A comprehensive and independent Organisational Review Review enables schools, Boards and Principals to build capacity, enable compliance with regulation, identify opportunity, and ensure contemporary, forward-thinking and dynamic educational practice and culture.
What Hutton Consulting Offers
Each review is specifically tailored to the needs and purposes of the Board and Principal. The process encompasses a sequence and includes, and is not limited to, comprehensive reviews of:
- the existing school strategic and school-improvement plan (progress, reporting structure and opportunity);
- governance and leadership (structure and performance);
- administration structures (suitability and functionality);
- leadership and school culture;
- school communication practices;
- futures-focused strategy and practice;
- teaching and Learning focus and outcomes;
- policy and compliance;
- student and staff wellbeing focus and outcomes and;
- learning-centred facilities and functionality for purpose.