Located in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, Strathcona Girls Grammar has the reputation of a strongly connected community of learners where students achieve excellent academic and co-curricular results. A unique, medium-sized girls’ school with three separate campuses, providing an enriching education from ELC to Year 12, Strathcona is a finalist in the 2020 Australian Education Awards for innovation in Curriculum, STEM and Technology.
The School is seeking an exceptional Registrar to join their Admissions and Marketing team. This role requires the successful candidate to build on the School’s reputation as a centre of excellence in education for young women and girls here and internationally. Reporting directly to the Director of Admissions and Marketing, the Registrar is responsible for administering the student enrolment program and creating positive, sustainable relationships with families and community stakeholders. The successful candidate will be warm, enthusiastic and customer focused with the ability to;
- Ensure full enrolments are secured and wait lists are built in alignment with the School’s Strategic Plan and Business Plan.
- Build and enhance positive and sustainable relationships with all stakeholders.
- Actively and creatively seek to implement innovations and efficiencies in the use of ICT.
- Maintain a high level working knowledge of all internal and external compliance requirements.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and communication skills with a highly developed interpersonal capacity
Experience and expertise in the enrolment workflow from enquiry to school entry, and expertise in utilising Synergetic as the School’s administrative database is essential.
With a negotiated start date, this is a full time, on-going non-teaching position.
Strathcona Girls Grammar has a zero tolerance policy for child abuse and is committed to promoting child safety, children’s wellbeing and protecting children from abuse.
Strathcona Girls Grammar has engaged Hutton Consulting Australia to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential discussion regarding the application process and to obtain the candidate information pack please contact the lead consultant Amanda Samson on 0433 356 911 or email email@example.com or Fiona Hutton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Tuesday November 10, 2020 at 5.00pm